Thursday, April 7, 2016

I Have A Bloom

I Have A Bloom March 25, 2016


I have a bloom,
a despairing beauty,
full-blown solely 
in the cloistered valley.
A blossoming tree holding
countless purplish candles,
kindles all twinkling stars in
the deep blue heaven.

With a cool breeze at dawn,
dance and smile, softly,
corolla is quivering;
Sun bickers through the noon,
flower shadows are rambling,
bright and dark thoughts of mine,
hide among them.

Sparks in my heart,
let the sky flame.
spread our passion,
twilight is glowing,
the Magnolia’s spring!
While night sprinkles come,
tearful petals rain,
the floating perfume,
my wistful spirit,
torn away
to a black cold dream.

Mist hovers in the morning,
lie in riotous profusion, 
the withered purple,
the smothering beauty,
extends peacefully in 
the solitary spring.
I have a bloom,
enough to console 
my lifetime.

Min Katherine Liu
Virginia Tech
WVArts Solitude
Winter 2016



我有一场花 2016年3月25日


我有一场花,
绝望般美丽,
独自盛开
在无尘的山谷里。
一树繁花擎起
无数粉紫色蜡炬,
点亮深蓝夜空里
所有闪烁的星。


在黎明的微飔里
轻舞浅笑,
花冠儿颤颠;
午后日光变幻, 
花影零乱,
是我明明暗暗的心事,
隐藏在其间。

用心火点燃云天,
浓情蔓延,
灼热了黄昏,
这紫玉兰的春天!
而夜雨降临,
花瓣含泪飘散,
暗香无边,
是我怅惘的灵魂,
去往幽冷的梦园。


白雾迷离了清晨,
看落英缤纷,紫红遍地,
窒息般美丽,
静静铺展
在寂寥的春天。
我有一场花,
足以安慰 
我一世尘缘。

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Painting of Peace

A painting of peace Strokes of silence Calm green serene Absence of violence Freed from struggle A beautiful way A painting of peace A quiet...